Vertical check valve with high accuracy, beautiful appearance, small shape, with spring device.Vertical and horizontal installation can be.It is mainly used in pipeline system to prevent media backflow.Silica sol precision cast stainless steel body.The introduction of foreign advanced processing technology, reasonable structure, beautiful shape.
Operating method of vertical check valve:
Vertical lift check valve is usually in a closed state. Due to the pressure of the medium at the inlet end of the pipeline, the valve is opened against the resistance of the spring.
When the medium pressure at the inlet end is lower than that at the outlet end, the spring pushes the valve core toward the valve seat to close the valve and prevent the medium from flowing backwards, thus starting and ending the return action. Internal thread vertical check valve can be installed vertically or horizontally because it uses spring to support the valve core.
1. It has short structure, small volume and light weight
2. Quick disc closing and low water hammer pressure
3. Easy installation, can be installed in the horizontal and vertical direction of the pipeline
4. Due to the rapid closure, can prevent the media backflow, eliminate the strong water hammer
5. The flow passage is unobstructed and the fluid resistance is small;Sensitive action, good sealing performance
6. The valve plate adopts the design of adding two torsion springs on the dual plate, which can make the valve plate close quickly by itself
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
Spring check valve size: 1/2″ female to female NPT connections.
Check valve body material:Stainless steel 304, cracking pressure: 4.5 psi.
Check valve working temperature: -60℉ to 450℉(-51℃ to 232℃); max pressure:1000 Psi for water, oil, gas (WOG1000).
Vertical check valve is used to help direct flow in one direction; the stainless steel bodies are highly corrosion resistant allowing these check valves to be used with a wide variety of fluids including, but not limited to water, oil, gas, air, light alkali’s, acids, biodiesel, fuels and alcohols.
Corrosion resistance: 304 stainless steel, nickel and chromium combine; hardness: 304 stainless steel is twice as hard as copper and ten times as hard as aluminum; rust – free: even in humid environment, it still has strong oxidation resistance and does not corrode.